a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 10, 2012

the clock lies

time is no longer "time" in a household with an ailing pup that needs to go O-U-T asap every 15 minutes, despite the rollicking lightning storm outside, and despite the fact that today was to be a day of needing to clone myself in order to get everything done. instead, I am lying on the couch next to my boo-dog, rubbing her gurgling tummy as she poots loudly and occasionally.  my girl.  bulimia cat watches from a nearby cushion.  i am also not feeling so hot, after a sudden violent sneezing attack left me with stuffed sinuses, blurry eyes, and a slight fever.  my neighbor says it's probably West Nile.  she works at the health department.  no one ever has a reaction to mold - they have rabies or EEE or West Nile or dengue fever.  according to her.  i am supposed to finish sewing patches on her daughter's Band jacket for her senior band photo in a day or two.  i have 2 left, and my hands will not do the job i am trying to force them to do.  i am mush.  pup is mush.  we are laying on the couch together like sluggards.  i need a shower, but am certain that i'll be cleaning a carpet afterwards if i leave diva's watch for a minute.  ok enough depressing stuff.  i am going to put a mini chandelier of the blingie variety in my studio!


maybe blingier if i can find one.  and find someone to install it.  my goals:  have studio cleared of stuff completely by monday.  re-do what's left.  paint livingroom and have new diningroom chandelier installed.  if i can find someone to install it.  i'm on the fence about painting my studio, but think i'll leave it white.  less color for my eye to stick on.  maybe in the new sitting area.  a little aqua-ish wall.  why aqua?  no clue, but it seems to be the color i crave lately.  aqua and orange.  not ugly aqua, but a distressed, whitewashed, old wall aqua.  and orange, go figure.  okay - time to go out again....

No comments: