a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 20, 2012

no sleep last night - was it a chainsaw, a bear, or my husband snoring?  i finally grabbed my pillow and went down to the couch, but that was lumpy and cold - i left the window open and it got coooold last night.  yes, i could have just gone and closed the window, or gotten a blanket.  or held a pillow over my husband's face.  any of those would have done the trick, i suppose, but i was at that point where i was too tired to think straight and too aggravated to care.  oh poor me.  so at 4am, i wrapped the sheet around me toga-style, and went to make coffee.  did i get any work done?  no.  Have i yet, at 9am?  no.  what have i done for 5 hours besides wander the house in a sari made of bedsheet?  i thought of stuff.  and it was good stuff, and i make no excuse.  but now i have stuff to make so a very lovely wonderful woman from Japan will have an exquisite and perfect necklace, as she has requested and as she deserves.  other than that, i can't keep my ballon head in the game...my thoughts float around and i can't seem to concentrate on anything.  the weekend found me acting uncharacteristically and embarrassingly   loud & contrary toward husband (translation: i was a bitchy fish wife).  (a loud bitchy fish wife).  and heartfelt apologies were made, and accepted, but i fear i am at the same point that i was before when i began smoking again.  it is a recurring thought, and i am fighting it hard.  so maybe some more deep thoughts will keep me busy enough to ignore it.  or babysitting some resin.

No comments: