a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 11, 2012

cha-ching!

so maybe this clearing away of stuff does have a literal payoff...i opened a 48 gal plastic tub that I keep my vendor stuff in, figuring I'd weed through it before i stored it in the attic.  there was this curious looking envelope that i almost tossed, but opened instead - it was addressed to me - in my own handwriting...???? AND it had $140 in it.  hunh? wha? it sure isn't like me to forget about something like this.  I mean, I remember that Sam Larned owes me $5 for some pot back in 11th grade.
so there is a payoff in many ways here.  after a slow slow start, with waves of feeling overwhelmed holding me back, i got started on the dig again and WHOO HOO!  ok, enough frivolity - back to it.

No comments: