a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

a little birdie told me...


an early wakeup call today, as bottle rockets launched a celebration somewhere nearby....at 3am.  i couldn't help but wonder if someone's child was just conceived, but rather than get ticked off, i swung my feet out of bed and sat by the slider...the (finally) cool air was a welcome treat after the 98+ degrees we've had.  another Dig Day today, and although my enthusiasm was waning yesterday, the 3am meditation brought a great idea....i've been wanting (deeply!) a cozy corner to put a comfy chair in my studio.  i just visualized the process in completion, and realized if i clear 1 more unit, i can move some things around and have an entire wall for a loveseat!  And AND! once the area is clear by that wall, i can paint it (it's fake paneling now) and hang artwork there! this has me all re-motivated!  so i'm off to dig.  but i want to share this with you - i get a daily newsletter from Melodie Ross.  Not sure how it happened, but there you have it.  and here is today's "little birdie" blurb  (dedicated to you-know-who-you-are, and to me):

No comments: