a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

diggin this



and this....
What Are You Waiting For?


and this... found here)

My Mission Statement
I believe in the goodness of others
and of life, and in seeking beauty
and truth and fun and unity
and extreme bravery,
and when I can't find it...

I believe in going out and creating it.
___________________________________

And spending a day by the water creating a brand new mission statement of my own.

And thanking God for the right person at the right time.  And for clarity.  extreme clarity.  in every corner.  

Diggin' the clean, clear studio, and the clearing that has taken place in my heart...and knowing, in each case, what to keep and what to toss to the curb.  lots of extra room in each now...feels good. 

and..... Uh-Huh - I Make Art...

No comments: