a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 13, 2012

i know - this is boring, these updates, but they keep me honest...keep me moving.  and if i stopped now, i'd have to move.  plain & simple.  things are too pezzed up.  BUT i think that i might just finish tomorrow, if i start at 5am and work through the day.  not sure if i'll make it to zumba, timewise or bodywise.  tonight i had the neighbor show me how to start the lawnmower & mowed my heart out.  it's been a looong time since we mowed - haven't needed to, as the lawn was fried. but there were little patches here and there that were growing up again, and we get fined by the community association of the lawn isn't mowed.  so much for the allure of the 'burbs.  i am going to put my feet up, have a glass of wine, and watch my guilty pleasure, Real Housewives of NY.  then a new show, Gallery Girls.  unless i'm drunk.

1 comment:

elephantshoe_ said...

That sounds like a lovely evening