a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

heavin

i am tired of sorting, dragging, boxing up, organizing.  It will all be tossed within the next 30 minutes.  all of it.  everything that remains.  i may just ask husband to do it, so i don't get my eye caught on something so precious that i didn't even know i had it.  the fabric will get jammed in my car along with the lace and trims and sequin stuff and it will go to the Salvation Army store.  that would be incredibly wasteful of me to dump something that useful to someone else.  there must be hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of it.  it was a hand-me-down.  an awesome score at the time.  but i've moved on in my art interests, and fabric no longer holds the same mystique for me.  and even the piles and piles of rusty stuff - i think it was the thrill of the find.  i've saved a good sized box of paper, but am re-thinking it, and that will go too.  maybe i should do a curb alert on craig's list.  if you're reading this, and you live near me, consider this your curb alert.  tonight is garbage night and it's going out.  if you want the fabric, you should have a few hours before i take it.  i feel so free!  and this will free up time for a secret project i have planned next weekend.  do not give me things.

No comments: