a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 15, 2011

you know. sometimes change is good. although, if you know me, then you know how i can be as resistant as oilcloth when it comes to change. and so many things have changed for me in the past year...yow! but the changes came gently. not to say some weren't fairly abrupt, but gentle in their way...logical and right. they fit. and i sense some changes coming again, just as i've had time to settle into these changes. oy. but rest is stagnation, i suppose. my work is taking on more depth and feeling, as i've begun to explore new materials, and new ways of using old materials. the past 3 months on the couch slack-jawed-and-drooling left me itching to get out and get moving. walks with diva have once again become part of our day...both of us cautiously making our way through the woods on shaky legs. a new studio may just be in my future, thanks to a fortuitous conversation yesterday! can i just say something? there are full days when there are no words to express my gratitude for the people i have come to meet in my life. i can only shake my head and let tears slide. truly truly blessed. call me oogly-googly, but i do sit quietly for a few minutes every morning and let my heart express gratitude in fullness for each of the people who have a spot in my heart. yes - that's a lot of spots! and i just wanted to publicly thank you for being in my life. thank you for holding me up when i needed it, and thank you for allowing me to hold you up when you needed it. yes - holding you up is as much a blessing to me as it is to you. and i thank you for trusting me with your soft parts. so now - after 4 hours sleep (yawn) it's time to move into the flow of my day. wishing you stardust and chocolate sprinkles today! PS: for blog readers only...30% off any copper Intention Word necklace over at my website! yes! can you believe it! they may not make it before christmas - just so you know. I'll even hammer out a new word for you if you don't see yours. but just through December...January has some big changes for me!!

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Hugs on your beautiful, thankful, tender, loving, talented heart !