a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

hey y'all...another follow up appointment with the doc today, and she indicated that she may put me in the hospital for some intensive germ intervention. yes - still sick. Soooo....i may be away from this spot for a bit. maybe. but will still have email/web access as long as my smartphone battery holds up, or a mean nurse confiscates it. so i will probably check in anyway. you know me. on a side note, if you have already, or are planning to order off my website, it's all good - i have an elf to help with that! Purell, man, Purell.

1 comment:

jen gray said...

Keep us posted on how you are doing, okay? much love...jen