a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 02, 2011

oy - a last post before going under the knife

one of my favorite heart-friends from those NH woods (yes i know i talk about those woods waaay too much. are you curious??) has been my roommate for almost as many years as i've been trampling the path for dinner. yes, I own TWO of her paintings. i bought one, and then had to have the sister painting to it. she is on a new journey now as a full time artist, and i have every confidence EVERY confidence that she will bring help & healing wherever she lands.... just so you know, i don't get any money or kickbacks from these mentions :) I also am not posting anything i don't love love love or believe in, just out of friendship. i don't roll like that. however, if i've left you out (so far) please email me and say hello so it'll jog my memory. i have a long list of beauty that i want to share with everyone...things that just make my day more wonderful...people that i've watched grow and expand...websites and blogs that just make me want to reach further, whether i know the person or not. this is my gift to you. now - time to find some matching socks (or at least in the same color wheel) and clean up a little.

1 comment:

Caroline AKA Caroleena said...

It is now 4:15 as I am typing this. I am thinking of you and know that you will start to feel better soon, well a bit later, probably not at this exact moment. Besides, you have an opening in a week and one hour you really should attend... hmmm... I wonder where that is?!? :)

No pressure, your health is more important then anything else. Hugs! Caroline