a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 25, 2011

does this post make my butt look big?

well, i can honestly say that husband outdid himself this christmas...i did not expect that we would exchange gifts (even though i did, in fact, buy him a huge table saw - see previous posts), but he outsmarted me. i am typing this on a teeny keyboard that is wirelessly tethered to a gi-normous iMac screen. yes. i'm a mac now. and i have to say that i feel more artsy latte-ish. i do not feel more techno-smart, though. and after waiting 6 hours for the migration assistant to suck the brains out of my PC, it cheerfully announced the Vulcan Mind Meld was complete. perhaps, but ....where? no info shows in the Mac, and no info (thank God) was missing from the PC. I did get a good nap in while waiting, though. i'm still trying to figure out how to set up folders MY WAY in the email program, but that will happen sooner or later. the screen is large enough to be in braille, though. the "magic mouse" is a bit weird...no left or right clickie thing. ach. we'll see. so if you email me and don't get a reply in a timely fashion, please call...my emails are all a jumble. they were the only things that did come over from the PC. all 500+ in no particular order and with folders stripped. i am very excited to iChat though. maybe. i guess that means I'll have to wash my hair befre i answer the phone. more on some exciting (actual) news tomorrow. hope your christmas was wonderful and sparkly

No comments: