a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 03, 2011

surgery update

it went as planned...the procedure itself was painless, due to numbing drops. within minutes i could hear!! within hours, the OTHER ear became jealous, and i now have no hearing in my RIGHT ear. gggrrr. but will start a 6-day course of uber-roids and hopefully that will help. If you ever have this procedure scheduled, email me for some Thing They Don't Warn You About. other news: if you're in the Syracuse area friday, stop in Szozda Gallery 5-8pm ...a new show opens that will rock your world...i'll have some new collages mixed in with 9 other artist's work. believe me when i say You Will Love It. i have already mentally spent my next 4 months' mortgage money! okay - back to bed. yes, it's THAT kind of day.

1 comment:

MB Shaw said...

Soooo glad to hear that you are hearing out of one ear. Yay, yay, yay!!! Be gentle with your healing, my friend. Take care.
xoxo