a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 16, 2011

ok - i've finally admit to myself: my christmas presents will most likely not be mailed in time for christmas delivery. i tried, but will become crazed if i keep this up. and there really aren't many, or all that much, as we've decided to do things a little lighter this year. Personally, i love love love getting cards with a little note inside. that is my favorite. i have a little gift bag hung up by my desk, and i keep every single card i ever get in this bag. yep. it's true. and when i need a pick-me-up, i shuffle through them and re-read them. it just warms my heart. Now that i'm back on my feet (mostly), i have a much more clear idea of where i'm heading...and it looks like there's an entirely new path awaiting...well, not entirely new, but new. and i'm so freaking excited by some of the things about to happen! none of which would have crossed my radar had i not been flat out on my back all these weeks, with nothing to do but listen (internally!). so, a lesson in being grateful - even for the things I think of as bad news or frustrating or slowing me down. BUT - for now, i have a special special necklace to wrap and get to the post office, because this one has been patiently waiting for a while to go to it's new home. enjoy your day, and find happiness and gratitude in each and every thing - yes, even that.

No comments: