a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 23, 2011

well, i've come to terms with the fact that my christmas presents will not make it to the post office in time. yes, ever the optimist, i had hopes. but it is not to be. perhaps by new year? oy. so i have viable excuses and reasonable reasons, yes, but i still feel a tug of guilt. but who doesn't love a gift at any time? so that's the way it is from here. sales at the gallery have been unstoppable. i'm speechless and amazed and grateful. i'm looking at studio space outside of my house...it's a toss up between the convenience, and the privacy/don't-bother-me factor. although my home studio is private, diva and bulimia cat still wander in (and through) my space with demands. plus, it's too easy to get distracted with laundry and naps. a studio outside the house would make it more Official that this is My Job. we'll see. I received my copy of Christine Mason Miller's "Desire To Inspire" last night....it's beautiful, and authentic, and soulful, and has spoken to my heart. and i'm still reading the "forward!" (kidding about the forward). i love this book. i love her. and to her husband, i have a one word message: yogapants. This will likely be my last post through the holidays, unless a typical meltdown of manners occurs, and i need to share some outrageous moments. Wishing you all a beautiful holiday, filled with Norman Rockwell moments, and sweet chai tea peacefulness. and to all, a good night. xox

No comments: