a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 02, 2011

UK Love

i just received some big love - UK style! Nicola amazes me - we first met 2 years ago in the woods of New Hampshire (where everything wonderful happens, and nothing bad is ever ever allowed). she has had an amazing & courageous ride the past few years, and it culminated into some of The Most Beautiful photography I've seen evah. I've spent countless amounts of time staring at her images, wondering how the heck she does it, and partly not wanting to know ... the mystery of it is half the beauty. these are self-portraits, mind you. she took them of herself. how? that will remain a mystery. but even if i didn't know her, and thought that someone else took pictures of this beautiful woman, i would still want want want these hanging on my wall. go peek. surgery today at 4:15 ... send some love my way!

No comments: