a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 05, 2011

i don't want to jinx anything, but i gotta say, if this is winter - i'll take it! no snow yet, mild temps (went out back with Diva this morning in my bathrobe) (I had the bathrobe on - not her). not a fan of snow and cold. this year it looks like i'll be cyber-shopping for christmas gifts, as the Terrible Grepse still has me in it's grip. not much else to say about that. I've acknowledged the lessons it slowed me down enough to hear, and now I'm ready for it to GO. will be making an appointment with a highly recommended acupuncturist this morning. not sure how i feel about that, but am obviously ready for something to change! Can i just interject here - apropos of nothing - I am So Freaking Grateful for the friends surrounding me. So Incredibly Grateful. i do literally count my blessings, (if not everyday, then at least every few days), and it never ceases to amaze me. i hold each of you up like a delicate piece of crystal and ask for blessings upon you, and then give my heart time to reflect on how you are so special to me. i guess that's why i'm so attracted to blingy chandeliers - each "drop" reminds me of a friend. so no matter how tired or frustrated or alone or busy-beyond-belief you feel, please know that you have been held up and seen and remembered, yes remembered. wishing each of you crystal clear visions of your journey, and a vibrant hum of excitement for all the world has for you yet to come....

No comments: