a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 02, 2011

post #2 this fabulous friday

one of the juiciest, most opulent blogs/online stores i've ever been to is Magnolia Pearl...you never want to leave. (MUST have speakers on to fully enjoy). Read Robin's story and I dare you not to be fully inspired. Fully. and you will believe in angels. when i win the lottery, i will buy one of each. until then, i am content to sit slack-jawed in front of my screen, mesmerized. don'tcha just want to hang with her for an afternoon?? i would have to say i'll be posting random tidbits for a while. it seems to be my way lately. Oh - next week, stop by Szozda Gallery - my work is hanging in her beautiful end of the year show!!

No comments: