a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 31, 2014

today my tummy woke me up…it was not happy. and the throat croaked that it was feeling a bit funky too. so it was back to bed after a quick Henry potty.  Taking it slow & cozy in today's rainy day icky.  have been looking at "Tiny House Swoon" website and have seen some amazing places.  I've looked at some of the rooms in my house here, and thought "i could live in just this room."  Am realizing that the Tiny Houses built on a flatbed & wheels may be too small for me.  I am too much of a homebody to live that small.  unless…i had 2 of them put together!  They would need separate transport and I may be wishing and dreaming more trouble than it's worth.  So i'm keeping my mind open for a Small House also.  the difference is a Small House is usually stationary - a very small traditional house not on wheels.  how much am i willing to downsize and scrunch for safety & security?    time will tell.  so today's plan will be to relax and tinker a bit in the studio - still being put back together and purged - and maybe grab some graph paper and start penciling floor plans.  the day will definitely include some lemony wax on my new tiny table!  and good coffee.

This makes me smile really big…and so does this…and now, Henry is at the end of his patience, so we are off to a backyard adventure in the rain, tummy, throat, icky not withstanding…wishing you a cozy day today!

No comments: