a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 01, 2014

Henry's at doggie daycare today, after a night of restlessness.  I stayed to watch for a bit, to make sure he was doing okay...it has been 2 weeks human time, 50 years dog time, since he'd been there, and he is usually the first one in.  Today he was not, so I peeked through the observation window for a little bit.  When I left, he was full out playing with the hugest dog in the place - a German Shepard that was large even by German Shepard standards! Oy. I will have a tired little tudball tonight.
Since I was Hen-less, I decided to go sit by the lake and check on my duck. The geese have finally adopted her, and I'm hoping she'll get the point about flying.  There is much flapping about and preening, as the goslings prepare their wings for flight.  Quackles imitates them with preening, but not really flapping yet.  Time will tell.  Sitting by the lake was so peaceful.  It's been a while since i did that without Henry.  Lately, it hasn't been possible, as he makes a buffet of goose poo.  I came home and climbed back under the covers to finish watching The Intouchables, a movie recommended by Sue.  It is now my favorite movie.  Go now and watch it.  I can't decide if I should get up and work on my studio some more, or eat breakfast and re-nap. Hmmm.  A lazy morning before work.  How is your morning?

No comments: