a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 30, 2014

deux

so, what do you do when you live in a Tiny house, but you like to have lots of people over for dinner?  Winner winner chicken dinner!  You find this with a "Free" sign on it…
although it's basically a 1-seater, note that it's a drop-leaf and note that there are THREE extension leaves on top!  so it's a table for 6, hiding in a table for one.  I could explode!

in other news, there was no success capturing Quackles the duck.  She knows I'm on to her.  Funny though - while I was sitting by the pond, fish net nearby and cat carrier at the ready, 3 different people came by to feed her, and each called her by a different name!  so she is Quackles, Carl (don't ask), Martha, and Daisy Duke Duck.  I am hoping to capture her tomorrow so I can get her to the rehabber.  The time is growing short for her successful rescue.  say a prayer.

tomorrow is catch-a-duck day, find-a-bra day, plan-a-party day, and hug the stuffing out of henry day.  for now, i'm tired and thinking about bedtime before i fall into that sad time.  so goodnight y'all.  Geez that table just tickles me.

No comments: