a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 03, 2014

August Break







A few years ago, I met an amazing woman, Susannah Conway.  Her story is wonderful.  Heartbreaking.  slowly triumphant.  When she wrote it into a book, I bought the book and treasure it. 



She is doing a thing called August Break…you can sign up for a daily email prompt for the month of August.  Then go take a picture of whatever the prompt is.  fun.  easy.  no pressure.  so here are my first 3 days….well, actually just the last 2, as the 1st one was "breakfast"  and i didn't eat breakfast that day.

Day 2 - Pattern:
my David McDonald coffee mugs in a row.

Day 3 - window:

oops - a slightly tilted shot of a stained glass window at my favorite coffee shop Freedom Of Espresso. (too much caffeine before I took the shot?)

go here to read her blog and sign up if you want to play along!

No comments: