a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 25, 2014

2-fer tiny step

Alis Volat Propris (She flies with her own wings)

so, my tiny step today was to volunteer with Women Build - a division of Habitat For Humanity.  They get an extra hand, I learn to build a house.  winner winner chicken dinner.
it's funny how your perception of "things" changes when you realize you will have to find space for it, or that it will occupy a newly-cleared space, dissolving the effort.  you can take this to the nth degree, i suppose, and there are those that have - turning Tiny into a revolution of reduction.  I know my limitations, and the things i consider important…don't want to live in Sunshine, or any other crawlspace…just Tiny.  and it's curious that the Tinier I think, the larger i feel myself grow…know what I mean there?
now, off to work in radioland.  

No comments: