a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

good news x 2!

first the good news, then the good news... after much weeping & begging, my surgery has been moved up to friday - in 2 days! i am pinning all my hopes on this procedure to restore my hearing. yes, there are worse things. but this has been an incredibly frustrating and exhausting month and a half, and my body is just about done with this. my spirit has been in low places. i haven't been able to keep appointments with vendors and with customers - i simply have been too sick. my usual studio schedule has gone out the window, and i've been sleeping til 8 or 9am, and needing to nap for most of the afternoon. but enough whining. the other good news: I've added some collages to my website! go look, but come back. i've been researching some pretty cool insects, like Luna moths, and white lined Sphinx moths and beautiful, but scary-named Assassin beetles. they are gorgeous, and not at all creepy. That has been the silver lining to hearing loss - i can't hear the TV, so i've caught up on reading. okay - now to try to catch up on some special orders...i'll listen for you on friday!

2 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Putting a white light around you for your procedure on Friday.
And may things get back to a better pace after your healing.
Big hugs !

BJ Lantz said...

Good luck!!!