a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my bad

The other day, I received a call from a friend who had tried to order something from my website...bad news - when I upgraded to my own domain name, the "contact" link didn't follow...first, my apologies. and now the good news - from now through Christmas, I'm offering 10% off and free shipping, as way of making nice. As usual, if you have a specific word(s) you want hancrafted, there is no extra charge. Now is a good time to have your company name emblazoned shamelessly on a copper or sterling necklace - wear it as advertising, or give/offer it as an added-value item with your "product." Intuitive word consultations are still available, as well! wishing you a bold Tuesday!

No comments: