a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

today, the sun screaming through my window belies the frost on the grass...but the sun is enough to energize me...laundry cooking, primer down on a huge piece I'm working on...kitten folded up on my left foot, keeping it warm & cozy (i may need another cat for the other foot!)...pumpkin pancakes again, and a second cup of coffee...feeling the warmth of friends as I look around the studio at artwork and saved notes & cards...this is christmas and thanksgiving all rolled up in a special moment. sending out blessings to each and every one of you...may you feel connected and loved and have enough...

No comments: