a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

wise words

nothing. ever. fails.

Mick Fleetwood from pat solomon on Vimeo.

Finding your bliss

Chungliang Al Huang from pat solomon on Vimeo.

passionate?

Sir Ken Robinson from pat solomon on Vimeo.

you are exactly who you are supposed to be...

Reverend Rebecca Armstrong from pat solomon on Vimeo.

some truths I've learned during this year of Trust. As the year winds down, I spend quiet time discerning what the coming year's lesson for me will be. I'm getting an inkling, but it hasn't fully shown itself to me yet. It promises to be amazing in it's ability to let me give back as much (and more) as I've been given in this lifetime so far. and that excites me to no end. i feel the groundwork of the construction being laid right now...much like when you drive past a worksite wondering what the heck they're building - a hotel? a housing development? a restaurant? it isn't until the final stages are being prepared that it becomes clear what the building will be. wishing you truths today.

No comments: