a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

dashing through the - ummm- rain

just dashing in for a second...I will be updating the one-of-a-kind goodness available on my website later today! The sale continues! I have had enormous issues with the email link, and apologize for any delay in answering requests...if you haven't heard back from me within a few hours, Please try again, or let me know in a comment here. I sincerely want each & every one of you to get the exact talisman, Intention Word, soap charmer or original artwork that you want. (by the way - getting very low on soap charmers, so act quickly on those!) I did have an email with a question about the Talisman necklaces, and this is how they are created: Each one is handcrafted with your items and/or mine. Before I begin crafting it, we can have a conversation (via email or my call to you) about the trinkets & treasures you send me, or about what you want the necklace to speak. Oftentimes, those little bits you've saved have a powerful story they want to tell - a fond memory...a time in life that has it's essence wrapped around your heart...a reminder of a person who's love or lessons became a part of your very spirit...those stories are brought to life in your own unique wearable art piece. There is no formula for making them - the pieces have their story to tell, and my hands help them speak. If you need more information about them, or would like to purchase a gift certificate for someone else to have this beautiful memento made, please visit my website's contact page, and we can begin a conversation about it. Thank you to everyone who has placed orders so far!

No comments: