a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 23, 2011

ya know when you go to someone's house and they want to show you their vacation pictures and you want to chew out your own eyes so you won't have to live through it? here's the blogger equivalent ... sort of ...here, in random order, are some of my favorite things, and other stuff thrown in. i'm too tired to write a pithy post, so i'll bore you with photos. (but this counts as a post). ok. a photo journey through my world (not the scary parts though) Me: yes, Pat, it snows here: (not yet though): my future ex-husband wearing my coat: my current husband with supervision: My Lake: My home: Lavender field: heron in the hood: Monk-ying around: my heart to you: one day I went to Wegmans, and they had just gotten in a ton of gerbera daisies (my favorite), and I was feeling low low low. They were so fresh & bright & happy, and I had a charge card and couldn't decide which color to get. so i got a dozen of each. and boy do you ever need a lot of vases to keep that load of flowers in. i was giving them away like crazy. so i got the flowers, which made me happy, AND i got to give some (a lot) away, which made me happy again AND made someone else happy: (when the bill came, i wasn't so happy): a cape I made for Stevie Nicks: Favorite place on earth: Eldorado: Favorite book: The boy that started it all...my Kita. I started this blog when he passed away, to try to express how much he meant to me. In the years since i started, I've not been successful in doing that. i loved him too much.: yes. Diva. the bane of kitten's existence. she is needy, cuddly, scared of everything from burps to cameras to umbrellas to laundry being folded. her favorite color is pink, specifically her pretty pink collar with jewels on it. (not real jewels). sometimes i put of slotch of pink eye shadow on her head & she feels all princess-like. (yes, i am a freak). if you ever come to my house, and she's rushing at you with her pointy parts first, say the words "pretty pink collar" and she'll stop in her tracks. for real. unfortunately, there have been a few people i forgot to give this info to, and to them, i apologize. Diva is slowing down now, and even though i try not to love her too much, i have not been successful: and speaking of laundry...bulimia cat: are you bored yet? baby: we got married here, and return every July: That's it for now. whew boy aren't you glad for that! okay, so next time i won't attempt to post until i actually have something to say. wishing you all a happy, productive week, with twinkledust surprises around every corner. i believe...do you?

No comments: