a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 29, 2011

a few quick random things... I stole this from Christine because it is so wonderful...meet you there virtually 11/11/11. By the way, Christine has a new book due out in minutes, "Desire To Inspire." Sight unseen, I recommend this book. I own & cherish her other book, Ordinary Sparkling Moments, and have reread it so many times, there must be pages in it that are worn out blank. Christine writes from the heart, in an authentic way...this, I assure you, will not be a book thrown together for profit. Am I her #1 dork/fan? yes, I am. You should know someone as unbelievable as she is. On many levels. Randomness #2...lessons from the ER: You can become so focused on a particular outcome, that the real answers, and better path, get missed. now to catch up on a missed-day's work. Have you checked this out yet? I'm proud enough to hand out cigars.

No comments: