a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm bowing to the Gods of Mucus today, and calling in sick. The boss is tough, and will likely make me work over the weekend. I'm going to leave it at this, so I don't break into spontaneous sick-induced whining, since we all know I have much to be grateful for, and whining about ANYTHING would be an affront. so it's me & Nyquil & diva curled up on the couch with Paulo Coelho's new book. At least until the Nyquil takes hold, then it's off to the races. I always have the craziest dreams when i take that...and wake myself up laughing and muttering like a nutter. (Bulimia cat sneaks upstairs and sleeps on diva's woobie whenever he/she can - which is now). go here, just to make me happy.

No comments: