a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Big Lottery Win

Thank you Jessie J on endless repeat for saving my week. and so i choose to focus on this one Just One Incident in an attempt to reclaim my zen and Go Make Art. Arms full, towels, washcloths, TP, paper towels...Mucinex DM & Sudafed on board, caffeine? check. dog howling downstairs from where I just loaded up my arms like a maid at the Marriott? check. husband snoring loudly in the next room in a pain pill induced coma-like slumber? check. full roll of paper towels slipping from arms and into toilet? check. bulimia cat going through her morning routine? check. now what's That Other Sound? that sound that sounds like an overfull washing machine? diva dog sick? check. my week has been one of cleaning up. I can't go into detail about just how scary & horrific some of these days have been, as I have been sworn to secrecy, but trust me, my zen has been trampled on so many times that i believe Buddha himself would have blown a gasket. so the paper towel Incident was the straw that broke the camel's back. and a loud Really Loud string of cobalt blue words flew from my mouth, projectile like, and hit the back wall of the bathroom, bounced back at me and went for another spin down the stairs toward where poor diva (who tried to warn me) was standing dejected next to the back door next to a pile of sick. i could really have used those paper towels. the lottery win? it was my meditation...what i would do and how fast...sorry Jessie J...it would be about the money money money.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Oh, Poop!!!!

Hugs and hope for more truly zen-like moments this week !