a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my new home

ya know, it doesn't take much to make me weepy and sentimental. especially when I'm sick. So while my ability to swing a hammer was impaired today, I caught up on some housekeeping and admin stuff. and guess what? that new website I just launched? It's still there, but thanks to some help from Yoni*, I am now the owner of my very own domain. (Seinfeld fans can zip it right here). I don't know - maybe it's a headscratcher for most people, but it's another leap into the reality of it all. (ha! you thought i was going to say "universe," right?). so i am now found at www.lindaesterleydesigns.com. I wish i could mix some champagne with my Nyquil. And i celebrate my first sales from the site today! i know....i'm a dork. so tomorrow, diva, gramma, and I are off to Cornell Vet Hospital to see about Diva's lumps. She's been pretty particular about her food the past 3 days, so the fasting for 12 hours shouldn't be a problem. send good thoughts. ok - back to Paulo Coelho. sweet dreams, y'all! * I have no idea who Yoni actually is, but he was the very patient account services guy from the website place who talked me through this whole thing.

No comments: