a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

so let's summarize: in the past week, i have walked into a drill bit & injured my toe, given myself food poisoning, rubbed my eye not realizing there was pablano pepper juice on my finger, overbooked myself into 2 concurrent art shows, have an art show to set up thursday, am doing a weekend of workshops at Susie Q's house...was asked to create 18 pieces for a designer for fashion week (found out sunday - pieces due tomorrow), was asked to create 3 huge ten-foot assemblages for a play to be produced in NYC, and 3 more for the LA run. oh - and 3 more for the Chicago venue. hmmm, what else? family crises & chaos abounding. extra extra needy and howling diva dog, with a side order of bulima cat who just had to be pet all of a sudden, and constantly. is tonight the full moon, because i'm sure not going to make it to the end of the month at this rate. thank God my mother prays for me every morning or who knows what else would come my way! and you know - it's all good. the good is so intensely good. so much so that it overshadows the frustrations of the wish-this-would-go-away stuff. (like the cat that just bit my toe). i just wanted to check in quick, lest you forget me. go here and see why i'm smiling.

No comments: