a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

so far....

a very productive morning, as I let my body re-find it's natural rhythm...awake just as the birds began to stretch their wings, i wrapped a Very Special shawl around my shoulders, and filled my coffee mug in the kitchen...a bit of food for bulimia cat, then out to the back deck to spend quiet time with the earth and watch the reward of the sunrise...walking with intentional deliberateness - slowly, feeling grass, then wood, then carpet on my feet...more coffee, and to the studio in my pj's under an apron...sitting on the floor looking up at the canvases in progress...kitty tucked into herself at my side...in the semi-darkness of the studio, inspiration starts firing in my blood...now, lights on...brushes...spatulas...gesso...sweet conversations with paint...kirtan turns to Regina Spektor turns to Mary J and Hendrix...so far, not a bad day at 9am....

No comments: