a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 25, 2012

Flying Woman..... For a long time, she flew only when she thought no one else was watching....(from Brian Andreas, StoryPeople). sorry - blogger still isn't spacing things, so here's a cue: NEW TOPIC..... YES! I'm going here: but today - a BIGGER big ass panel to paint. after working in 6x6 for so long, 8x8 seemed big and scary. now, 36x48 is just getting warmed up. bigger thoughts, i guess, or maybe louder. anyway, looking forward to a webinar at 1pm with my girl MB Shaw. Her book - have you seen it yet?? I'm on my 4th drool-through, and haven't gotten around to really reading the actual words...the pictures are too a-mazing! ok - off to paint before the heat closes me down... Fly, I tell you, Fly!

No comments: