a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 17, 2009

it is very very early. i spent the better part of the night cleaning a virus out of my email box. it came from a forwarded email joke thing. i didn't open it, but as my cursor scrolls down the list of emails, it automatically opens them...so i guess, technically, i opened it. i usually just delete any forwarded messages...the joke kind. having been in this spot before. and it caused the demise of my old computer. it took 2 techs and 4 virus programs and 7 business days to get it working again. but it was never really the same. so i'm uber-protective of my new computer. i have a spanky virus program on it. and yet....whenever i deleted this email, it popped back into my inbox, dragged everything else with it, and duplicated it by 2. so i ended up with over 32 copies of these things. that's 32 copies of 16 deleted emails. do the math. my abacus melted. so thankfully i have HandsomePierre's home number, and he is far too polite to not help. so don't send me joke emails. i'm not laughing. i am however, despite the fever, motivated and excited - yes excited!-to get going on my mannequin. i hope to finish today, or will jump from my roof. i love her. it was the right thing to switch. of that, i am certain. and the other 2 that are headlessly staring at me have designs awaiting. so i should end up with 3 done by christmas! hmmm...now who needs a mannequin under their tree.....

No comments: