a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 19, 2009

i have my computer back....3 days in Geek Squad and they still hadn't finished the scan, so i took ot back. there are now 2 trojan events and 3 phishing thingies on it that weren't there before. i have no idea what to do next. i googled spybot and got a bunch o' sites and couldn't figure out which one was the REAL one. i have been laid up in bed for 2 days sick now, and tomorrow isn't looking so good. i'll stop here, because i sound like a whiny baby. pity me, though. and if you have any technical suggestions, please let me know. i am desperate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat/husband is sound asleep but I promise to ask him computer technical questions in the morning. I am hoping you are getting emails now. Have you gone to a Dr. for you? Nasty germs going around.
Sending lots of hugs,
Susan