a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 20, 2011

one of the many jobs i've worked at in my life, was at a karate studio. the owner, Kato, had a whole mental bag of inspirational quotes he'd throw at you when the situation demanded motivation. as if a request from a man with lethal hands wasn't enough motivation to get the job done. don't get me wrong - he was an incredible inspiration to anyone who met him. here's a few Kato-isms that seem apropos for the day: (and honestly, i don't know if he made them up himself, or got them from some Lethal Hands guidebook, so i apologize if i am mis-crediting) If it's got to be, then it's up to me. If I can't, I must....if I must, I will. may your day be filled with progress.

No comments: