a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 10, 2011

it's 6:02am. I have been up for 75 minutes in the cool almost-dawn. My crow mama has been caw-ing at the window, trying to get me to come back outside. Diva is snoring at my feet, and kitten is perched on the back of my chair snoozing, with one paw outstretched and resting on my shoulder. i am being watched over, that's for sure. i've given myself the week to recover from the Art Trail, and to regroup. being a person of forward motion, i have a tendency to react and surge ahead, rather than sit quietly and think things through. i'm done thinking, and ready to make some design changes that please me. i am so grateful for my life, have i mentioned that recently? so, in this cool almost-dawn moment, with snoring dogs and cawing crows and gentle paws on shoulders, i need to spend some quiet time in prayer & focus. wishing you a spectacular day!

No comments: