a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I wanted to share this with you - not my words, but from Brian Andreas StoryPeople: If there is any secret to this life I live, this is it: the sound of what cannot be seen sings within everything that can. & there is nothing more to it than that. love it! another perfect day starting, with a cool whisper coming through my studio window. i love love love mornings like this, with the wrens fussing in their little houses beneath the 2nd story deck, and the crows peeking in my studio window caw-ing loudly for a treat. My days have a wonderful rhythm to them lately...in the studio at 5:30am, work until 9, then a stretch and a new mug of coffee. back to it till lunchtime, when pup & I go for a quick jaunt to the lake. (by then the geese have moved to the other side, and the protective parents don't hiss at us and get all upset). maybe a quick bite to eat, then back to the studio till dinnertime, or dark, if husband is away. I've made it a rule to leave the phone off til 9am. my most productive hours are between 5am-9am, and any interruption gets me distracted for the day. yes- i'm writing before 9am, so you can see where my day is headed. the funny thing is that i don't really watch the clock, but it just "feels" like 9, or "feels" like noon, and it's usually pretty close. Today's weather has threatened possible thunderstorms later in the day, so i best get to it, as i suspect i'll be comforting a shivering & terrified diva dog most of the afternoon. the vet suggested giving her a benadryl 1 hour before the storm. now, if i could predict the weather with that accuracy, i'd be on tv. wishing you a wonderful day filled with small surprises of joy!

No comments: