a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a gift from the heart

my diva dog is very sensitive & intuitive. and she knows i've had a few rough days with tests and prepping for tests and after-effects of tests. yes, it was exciting for her to have Grammie here, but that was tinged with worry and throwing up for mommy. so today, i got up, showered and powered into my day. she felt relieved. i ran out to do errands and wish Caroleena happy birthday, but sensed it was time to come home to keep furbaby company a bit. as i sat at the table eating (EATING!!) a sandwich, she slowly walked up to the table with a gift for me. she held this shiny green bow in her mouth until i put my hand down, and she dropped it in. this is unlike her....her usual MO is to show it off, then hide with it somewhere. but clearly she was "feelin me." little love of mine.

No comments: