a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 03, 2009

stolen words

i swiped this quote off susan greene's blog: (technically she borrowed it too!) You have to know what you need and want out of life before you can make the choices necessary to honor them. Sarah Bran Breathnach this really stayed with me...i've been more of a backseat passenger in my own life lately..just sort of reacting to things that crop up, good & bad, rather than taking my Warrior Spirit by the hand and saying Go Forth And Conquer! or something similar. it's been the time for gliding, but i'm feeling a tug to take the wheel and drive now. so many little whispers have come to me recently. i've learned that if you don't heed the whispers, then the shouts will follow...somehow The Point will become clear. so finally something to occupy the monkey mind while the ears recover from their concert-for-one yesterday. a very exciting project is putting itself together on my table, so some coffee...some orange slices with cinnamon...some quiet music for the ear-hangover...and the smell of gel medium. perfect. L.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel so honored that you borrowed my borrowed words. In the past year reading Stephen Copes two books... Yoga and the Quest for your true self and The wisdom of Yoga has helped me to slowly start taking charge of my life. But not with grace and beauty. I tend more to kicking and screaming...ha..ha

Anonymous said...

that makes me feel better...i'm like the bull in the china shop of life! L.