a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 08, 2008

short n sweet

okay - diva dog most certainly needs my attention, as i only have 1 more day before my trip, and she will miss me as only a dog can. (mostly not at all since grandma will fill her tummy with real chicken). i am back on track, Chantix drug-wise, and am a much less drug-smug person for the experience. i start again. like my friend gail says....don't be ashamed, just do it. i sort of paraphrased, but you know. oh and speaking of miss gail....you may recall that she is married to the man who shall be worshipped? well get the altar out - the man is giving up his Mancave for her sewing room expansion. my jaw hangs unhinged and i weep openly at this. so here's to you husband of gail...you rock...sheet rock. L.

No comments: