a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 25, 2008

friday

okay y'all....cross your fingers for me - today is surgery day 8am....i swear i wish they'd just take that uterus o-u-t instead of poking and proclaiming and prodding. i am done cajoling and threatening. I've put my doctor on notice that if whatever she does doesn't do what it should, then i will take matters LITERALLY into my own hands with a hemostat, pizza cutter and soldering gun. maybe a little gauze. i am done done with this gyno stuff. to old. too cranky. too busy. so anyway, i got off on a mini-rant there, sorry. so hopefully i will get an experienced anesthesiologist and will report back tomorrow. if not, well, expect a commotion. L.

No comments: