a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 29, 2013

use your inside magic!




I pinged and ponged around some blogs and websites this morning and came across Elsa Mora's blog.  She is, well, go see for yourself.  I'll wait.  Here's the line that got me:

Was I was slightly smarter than my peers?  Probably not. Many of my screwed up neighbors and friends were smart, even though some  ended up in jail, or even dead. Was it that I was touched by some special light?    Not at all. Those stories about “special lights” are made to trick us into believing that good things happen only if something outside of us does the magic.

Today - wishing you shimmers and sparkles and a full comprehension of your inner magic!  Oh it'll be a great day!

No comments: