a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 01, 2012

today is....

rainy and cold...a good day for cozy cozy socks and sweatpants and sleeping in late with a snuggle dog and having a cup of spiced tea while listening to Mary Beth Shaw's webinar...today is a good day to be grateful I'm not in an office and can wear sweatpants all day and listen to music and finish up a good book...today is a good day to finish rearranging my studio and getting everything in it's place while listening for the next conversation my paints and gels and wood icing want to have with me...today is a good day to sneak out under the cover of the japanese maple and pick some peonies to scent the newly somewhat-organized studio...today is a good day for a steaming bowl of chicken-broccoli chowder...today is a good day to catch up on the details of blogs and be lazy and take a luxurious nap with my new pillow scented in lavender...today is a good day for all of that. today is a good day to realize how much time i spend on facebook, and deactivate my account for a while...

No comments: