a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 11, 2012

ok. i live in an older-ish house - circa 1970's Brady Bunch-ish era. it's more of a Frank LLoyd Wright Arts & Crafts feel, but still Not Brand New. and it does not have a basement. which means we cannot put in central air. which means my studio is about to spontaneously combust because husband hurt his back just before putting my window air conditioner in. so to lug it up the stairs and hoist it into a window is not in the cards. and it is about 95 degrees out. of course diva needs to be near me at all times, and i've tried to discourage this, since i don't want her cooking to death at my feet here in the studio, but the wolf-howling is persistent. i am crabby right now, and want to paint. instead, i'll be re-coloring my hair, which is somewhat of an artistic endeavor. it's really too dark, and somehow a hint of red expressed itself all over my head. oy oy oy.

No comments: