a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

really really invisible

yikes - someone linked me from their blog, and when i clicked...poof - it said blog deleted.  not sure what is going on with blogger these days.  it's like a bad child.  the good news today:  37 confirmed artists from all over the world are participating in the Ophelia's Place art show/fundraiser in November!  if you think you may want to submit some work for consideration, send me a comment! (don't attach images til I email you, though).
a beautiful breeze is calling me away from this desk and over to the lake, so bye for now!

No comments: