a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I remember we sat in the swing on the front porch & as the dusk came on us like a song, dark throated & sweet, he told me about the beginning when we had bones of light & hair that burned like the sun & I asked what happened then? & I felt him floating there in the soft dark & finally he said we forgot & I said I never would, but sometimes I do & I understand now why he put his arm around me & said nothing more.
from Brian Andreas, StoryPeople.
I'm coming back to earth after 5 days of museums in NYC...as slowly as i can...trying to remember each brushstroke...trying to reach the center balance where i'm not so overwhelmed with it all and can make my own conversations on canvas...so much, so incredibly much.

No comments: