a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 22, 2011

my God! you say. who is this person that's been up for 5 hours already Making A Business Plan?? This spreadsheet aversive person who gets nasty hives when asked about balancing a checkbook or quantifying anything?? yes, my friends...it is I who am that self-same person. (grammatical Yogi-ism intentional). and what an eye-opening experience. i am giddy with the picture being painted, and quake with the fear of what might have been. in a few short hours, i have unearthed my vision, my authentic voice, and the inklings of a plan. i have discovered some pretty interesting things, and even decorated a soon-to-be located studio/workshop/office space Outside The Home. and since I've discovered the inklings of The Plan, I see that I can still keep my sacred studio space at home, but for other art...not business. this working in my bathrobe til noon just won't cut it, although it is a nice, cozy bathrobe. and the endless distractions of internet, dog walking, husband helping and general roaming of the house from time to time will be eliminated. an actual Work Environment will be created. you know - like a job. and it excites me and energizes me, and makes me feel uber-confident. even more so. soopa cool!

No comments: